Booking your actors and extras made easy!
It’s EASY because we know that’s how you want it to be.
We understand that booking the best talent is a priority but you do not want to have to complete huge amounts of paperwork to make it happen. There is one simple booking form to complete, this is where you have the opportunity to really detail your requirements so we completely understand what you want to happen so we book the right people to make it happen. The booking form takes about 5 minutes to complete and that’s about as much administration as you need to worry about. The booking form is on line so you simply fill in the questions, click submit and we spring into action for you. EASY!
If you are an international client it’s even more important that we focus on making the booking process clear, simple and reliable because let’s face it, you can’t pop into our office for a chat! We work with hundreds of clients all over the world and have arranged extras and actors for them across the UK so we really understand the importance of communicating with you so you are aware each step of your booking is on track.
What happens when you have completed the booking form?
Once we have your completed booking form we are on it straight away. Our administration team will work through the details, pass it to our bookings team who will get the castings open. Once applicants start to apply we send you a link which will populate real time.
We have processes in our offices to ensure everything connected with your booking is done correctly, quickly and we communicate with you throughout the booking so you know exactly what we are doing for you.
Our booking process breaks down as follows….
- Your booking form is checked by our administration team within 1 hour of its arrival
- Our administration team will contact you and let you know it has arrived safely and that we are working on your booking
- Once checked by the administration team they will forward the details to our bookings team
- The bookings team will shortlist the best candidates for you that match your brief and discuss in detail with them your requirements. This process is an important part of your booking with us and we work very hard to ensure we arrange the best people for you
- Once you have selected your extras and actors they will be confirmed and spoken to again to make sure they understand your brief
We are on it 24/7
We track the talent to make sure they arrive at the specified time. It does not matter what time you want them to start our arrivals team will be in our office communicating with the staff you have booked to make sure they get there safely. If there is anything we need to check with you on the day there is always someone in our arrivals team available to talk to you. Communication is paramount and all our teams are ready to help you throughout the event.
Booking staff with us is simple!
Booking extras, walks ons, actors and models through our agency is simple, quick and comprehensive. After all, we want you to work with us all the time so why wouldn’t we make it easy for you to do that!